[Dailydrool] Snoopy's momPerson

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 22 14:13:51 PDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

Snoopy here, wanting to thank everyone for helping his poor momPerson.  She is
kind of sweet but not too swift on the uptake if you get my drift.  I mean ....
two months later and she is still trying to figure out how to get me in and out
of the car without hurting either one of us.  REALLY?  I guess I shouldn't
complain ... it took the WHOLE first month before she figured out that me
chewing on Cyrus' face is NOT an act of aggressions.  I'm SERIOUS.  I mean Cyrus
is just lying there so I'll come along and put his snout in my mouth or chew on
his ears or even his eyes and does he make a sound ... yes .. he purrrrs ... and
even dadPerson told her "honey, Cyrus doesn't mind and Snoopy's not hurting him,
he's getting a little drool on him but he gets that everywhere ...." but still
momPerson would shriek and make a huge todo .... she's quit that now (finally).
Last night Cyrus was lying on his back on the floor (because I can't get up on
the bed ... so Cyrus lays on the floor) and I was licking out the inside of his
ears because they won't clean poor Cyrus' ears ... just mine ... double
standard, I'm telling ya, so I was licking out Cyrus' ears while he studied the
ceiling and momPerson happened into the room and she managed to stifle her
scream and dadPerson laughed at her (and so did the girls) and she actually
(finally) didn't try to stop me.  She might (possibly) be trainable.

She was wearing pants that smell like a sheep again today.  Cyrus says they are
made from the hair of sheep and that is why they smell that way.  Geez!!  If you
are going to use animal hair for your pants why not DOG hair???  I mean, we have
plenty of it around here, she makes a huge noise about it and gathers it up
daily ... why not make her clothes out of that?  Yogi wisely points out they
would be of higher quality and certainly a luxury item and not only that but if
we got more on her she wouldn't have to get hysterical and stand out on the
porch with the wash cloth.

Well, one thing at a time.  We've got inside and outside ramps ordered and she's
quit trying to protect her massive 110 hunting lab from 15 inch tall Snoopy (who
has never, ever even so much as offered to bite anyone) so I guess that's an
improvement.  Wish me luck

Tata from Snoopy