[Dailydrool] TSA

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue Mar 22 15:20:00 PDT 2011

TSA = Transportation Security Administration

Translation, the nice folks who are obliged to bust your chops in the name of national security before you get on da plane to go to the waddle or wherever. The folks who have lines of people getting their sockies dirty, scan the heck out of you and take your nail clippers. The ones who leave love notes in with your underwear that you find when you ultimately get where you are. Pw. Elder Clara, does not want anybody's nail clippers....but I fear nobody gets into bassetdom at the bridge without her screening.  She is working on da rules. For the moment, there is a wee back up of Jasper and XaXa at intake.

Not to worry....Mama Tootsie is still in charge, but Feyfey has turned over the manifest to Clara.....and is glad to delegate da job.

Elder Clara now has a laminated photo ID. She made me get one from KingBobdawG for her she slave so she doesn't feel left out. (Auntie Deb, did you think I was just being nice? Not. Clara made me do it.)

Pawtunia, a little nervous.