[Dailydrool] plaque attack

Nancy Cohen Cohen.nancy at verizon.net
Tue Mar 22 20:15:38 PDT 2011

i was intrigued by the commercial, and while my dogs' teeth are pretty
good, the vet always comments about the buildup on the canines and the
back teeth, but they never needed dental work.......so.....i read the
reviews and decided to go with a spray and a gel that i bought on
amazon......it is called petzlife oral care......i am changing up either
using the spray or the gel  once a day and today is the fourth
day.....the plaque is softer, it is not like cement, and i was able to
scrape some of  it off using a fingernail or a rounded cuticle tool
(stainless steel)......i do brush their teeth fairly regularly.....
they didn't like the taste the first night, (smells like peppermint),
but they let me do it every night......and no i didn't spray it in my
mouth ......nancy, hershey and einstein