[Dailydrool] Pin Cushins

hanni klinger hanni1221 at roadrunner.com
Tue Mar 22 20:00:53 PDT 2011

Being a Professional Tailor/Dressmaker I have had my share of pin cushions,my arm one is from when started leaning my trade which was way back in 1963.
That being said ,I have never had a better and also better looking Pin cushion.Thank you so much .I ordered 3 ,1 for me and the others go to my girls.
Thank you again and of course they will always remind me of Elder Clara.

Also my deepest sympathy to all who have lost a beloved one lately and healing drool to whoever needs it.
Hanni ,slave to Curly