[Dailydrool] Goodnight XaXa

A. Woodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Tue Mar 22 19:17:57 PDT 2011

Dear Virginia, Dadperson and Violetta - we are so very sorry to read that
you had to let XaXa go to the bridge yesterday.  Sounds like he was ready
and you made the right decision, but we have had to make this decision, too,
and it is always so very, very hard.  Doesn't matter that you know you are
doing the right thing, it is still hard, and you always wonder if you really
did do the right thing.  We call it the "Coulda-Woulda-Shoulda" stage, and
it just takes time to get through.  XaXa knew he was loved, and in the end,
that is what matters.  Lub and kissies from all of us to the three of you.

Anita Woodrum with Gracie, Holly, Anna and the Evil Kitties

awoodrum at clear.net