[Dailydrool] Crackers still needs some drool

Kr1204 kr1204 at aol.com
Wed Mar 23 10:44:57 PDT 2011

Spoke with the vet around noon. He is more alert, his vital signs are
good and he is even walking a bit. On the downside, his stomach keeps
filling with air which they are removing via the NG tube and his liver
enzyme doubled overnight and they don't know why. She asked one of the
regular surgeons who said he has seen it ocassionally in post bloat
dogs. Other possible causes would be a cancer somewhere in his system,
or some other disease process. If it keeps going up, they may have to
aspirate his liver to see is something is there.
She said I could come visit anytime and they would give me some food to
try and get him to eat so I will be doing that a little later today.
Maybe seeing me will help him recover. Right now they are saying his
prognosis is doubtful but if he rallies he could come home by the end
of the week. Please dawG let that be the case as I am not ready to let
him go.
Kathy with ailing Crackers, Loki and Jordan and Gracie and Drummer the
houseguests.