[Dailydrool] Crackers

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 13:31:42 PDT 2011

Dear Crackers,
I'm glad you are better and don't have to wear the Cone of Shame.  I didn't
wear the cone either when I had my dental/bumps surgery on 3/14.
Unfortunately, I couldn't resist the urge to scratch and had to wear
bandages, and then I got an allergy from being shaved.  Now I have to have
the shaved parts cleaned twice per day.  Sleeping with your mom is the best
therapy, I think.

Little kids have asked me if I got in a fight, or what's the matter with
me.  They are very sweet kids in Lincoln City OR.  Truman and I have a small
dog club there.  Unfortunately, Shadow, our arch nemesis, died in September,
as did our old Deohgee.

We still have Truman, me, the English Sheepdog, and Molly, a mutt who lives
across the street.  Next door to Molly is a long-haired Dachshund who is
very prissy and never gets to go on walks.  She rides in her big truck a
lot.

We hope you can visit us at the beach sometime soon.  Meanwhile, get healthy

Roland, Duke of Ears

--
Janice Henry Colvin