[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze the Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Mar 23 16:11:21 PDT 2011

Gate Guard Elder Clara repawtin in from the Bridge.
Now let me tell ya, nebber thought I was gonna hab to work up here---got me nice memory foam perch, prime location---I see it all--and then they tellz me I hab a new job. Geez--it nebber end.

So--it start like this-da bell rings--Elder Clara toddle on ober to da gate, check out whooze ring the bell--
Hold it--I had to have little peep hole put in-why last night there was a KAT out there--I told that one he had 8 more lives--smacked him back to earth---Elder Clara take her first days on the job pretty serious youze see.
So then the bell rings again.
Elder Clara check dis out---git out me list--Oh!!!! Got me new entries out there, I buzz dem in--
Okay whooze Jasper?? Step on up to me information desk--git your paws off me perch--park your butt rite dere on the line. We gonna chat.
Jasper I seez you been good boy--and it seys you gots Mr Freckles already up here, now--we since you got family that got here short time ago---Elder Clara skip the body search. We run tight ship here at da bridge- you assigned star 39G--right next to Freckles--take your pooper scooper, down the skyline, go left at Bridge Road. Your star rite dere. Buffet open all night--I seez you order cookies--we gots plenty. No barfin at the table now--go slow-they nebber end. Telescope open for you 7am--you git 5 minutes. Now Freckles tell you the rest--Go on---Life all good now.
Geesh--I hope I git paycheck---all this instruction hard--but it be me first time--we shorten this up when I git good at it--whut we hope bee long time comin. Keep them gates closed--
Next--you must be Xaxa--Elder Clara gotz da repawt rite her---you order fluffy cloud. Hmmm---we squeeze you in ober dere on Rainbow Lane. Cloud 244F. But not so fast---Fey Fey has rules---Elder Clara git check list--you new here.No family that I can tell-- I do the walk around inspection first---pass--earflap check--pass---snooter check--pass---Elder Clara aint a doin the tailpipe---got me limits here--
We passing so far--now Xaxa--you order up ribs. The buffet is full--and like I tells Jasper--no pukin at the table, pooper scooper rite dere--and telescope time ebbery morning 10 am.--Go on down the path of stars, round the bend hop up on the cloud. Buffet is a smokin ready when you are--
Now--let the pawtie begin--and welcome to the bridge-home of the healed, the happy and heartfelt love.

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake