[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze the Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Mar 27 18:17:39 PDT 2011

Whew--now this is what I call nappin. Got all me paws up in the air, me fine belly catching the sun, Elder Clara catchin a few zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's after stuffing meself over at the buffett-----
Wait just a minute. It be that bell again.
My heavens, this one impatient--Elder Clara gotz to get her attire on--I forgot me special identerfurcation tag last time. Fey Fey sent me little memo--remind Elder Clara I gots to be proper in me dress.
I open up da gate and lookie there, we gots two fine looking houndies a bouncing right on in---why this is the amazing thing about this place--we all well and healed---young, color in the furcoat--
Here we go again--you--get those paws off me perch--show Elder Clara youze boarding pass---now that soundz offical---so this first one hops on ober and we git this under way. Louise. Vey nice name--this one full of herself--the snooter aint stopped, she is a dancing all over--Elder Clara have to settle this one down. Park on the line there missy--we get you all checked in.
Now--lets see, you order pork chops as you special food tonight, dat right?? Good--paperwork a matching-and you want fluffy cloud--yep we rolling along on this one--now you know there is no limit on the chops, and put da bones in the proper container--keep da place tidy. Now here is your pooper scooper, you gonna be over on Dog Dish Drive. Cloud 12G.  Elder Clara have little map made--go on down the skyline, second left, lookie for the number. You all set--Chops are loaded on the table---no parties at the cloud now---
Dat one in a hurry---off she goes.
Okay. Number two--step on up here--Wally. Why you are a hunk of hound there my man. Lookin fine---let Elder Clara take a little sniffy--hmm--very nice--now Wally here at the bridge a honey of a hound like you will bring many wagging tails--Elder Clara is here to tell you, keep your earflaps up--watch the womenz. You order pizza eh??? Well Wally they are loading the pies in right now--hold it--Elder Clara is a seein little bulge in youze hipbone pocket--now what you got dere?? Cookies from home?? Nope--Elder Clara take those--we got rules--you come to the bridge just like you come to earth--put them cookies right over there at me perch. Now you order fluffy cloud too eh?? We gots a run on them ob late--Elder Clara assign you cloud 288A--over on Dog Dish Drive, right here around the corner from the gate--we keep eyeball on you young man--take your map, pooper scooper and motor on over--buffet is open---everything gonna be okay now. Elder Clara promise.

Whew--all checked in--Elder Clara gots telescope time comin and I needs to check in on the varmit--he has been to quiet--and then there is those cookies by me perch-----I think taste testing be part of me job----

Elder Clara is a closin the gates---all is good at the bridge.

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake