[Dailydrool] Elder Clara's New Job

DIERKER j.mdierker at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 23 21:40:29 PDT 2011

Dear Elder Clara, I am sooo relieved to see you have arrived and settled in comfortably. I was so sad we may not hear from you, and here you've already taken on a new job. I hope you have the fluffiest cloud to sit on and do your job. We mere mortals hope you are done with your gas bombs, because they might make a hole in our ozone layer. Also, if you have a lot of clout up there, maybe you could expedite the deliveries being made by the big brown truck (it's several years overdue here). Perhaps a well-aimed bolt of lightning may help certain hounds see the error of their ways. Thank you for your consideration on these matters. Everyone here is so happy you are going to find time in your busy schedule to let us know about our loved ones and your new adventure.
Love and drooly kisses, Janet, Yogi (what's a lightning bolt?), Carlie Jane, Dolly, Bernie, Bunny, and Baxter and Tootsie ATB