[Dailydrool] Wally update

Patty Crawford gusandto at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 20:15:10 PDT 2011

Hi All
Thanks for the healing drool for Wally. We don't have a definite diagnoses but
the xray showed no disk problems or anything that stood out that would explain
his lack of coordination problem. The doc was happy that the adjustment he had
done on Monday has held and Wally showed no pain when his head was moved to the
left. So we have a new remedy and are to call tomorrow with an update. So you
all are going to get my update for the doc first. Wally was given a dose at the
office and when I got home and was making dinner Wally was giving me his "I want
dinner" bark. I have not heard that in 5 days. To me is was the sound of him
feeling better. After dinner I put him on the couch and it was so nice to see
him curl up and not lay on his side looking uncomfortable. I apprehensive and
excited to see how he will be in the morning. I will keep everyone posted on his
progress.

Healing Drool to All

 Patty Crawford

Gus http://www.dogster.com/dogs/742885