[Dailydrool] Reading the Droolz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Mar 23 18:06:29 PDT 2011

Momma here, we are trying to catch up a bit, get some drool flowing to those in need--

Dianne, we are slinging go away stones drool for poor Penelope. We hope the surgery is smooth and she is back home soon--you are a wonderful lady to help this poor girl!!

Kathy we are still sending prayers and drool for Crackers. Bloat is a terrible thing, but he is young and strong---please keep us posted.

Flash--we have rumpbone drool coming-Old Bob had a few of those infections--it sure is awful, and seemed like it took awhile to get rid of them on him. I too will be watching to see if there are suggestions on how to keep anal empty without the big squeeze.

Karrie, apartment drool coming--mold is dangerous--please be careful!!

Gas Bombs---hehehehehe----you know, hubby can be a bit crass here---tonight he let one rip at the dinner table. As he has done for years, he looked over the table edge to blame Clara and then said--well there is no one to blame these days----I said own up big boy----
But honest--Clara could blast away--we would often wonder why there were no flames roaring out of the tailpipe--  you all have my sympathy.

We have been watching the shifting of the pack around here, and so far I see nothing I would call definite, but tonight, Brudder Jake got on the perch. All of the covers there have been washed, a few changed, and he rooted around, did a few circles, and then he took Claras fleece cover and got his snooter under the cover and threw it off the perch. He got up after a few minutes up there and then walked away. Sister Daisy then moved on up there. She is still there snoozing. Brudder Elwood has tried to nap there also, but he does not stay but a few minutes.  I am betting it will be Sister Daisy next in line, but we will see. Pack order is very interesting to watch.

I am so glad that you are enjoying the pin cushions--they really are nice and Barb has done a whale of a job. One thing I have always made kinda "my Rule" for fundraising is that folks get a good item at a good price.  The pin cushions are just that. order one today www.elderclarafabulousfreddie.com and help poor Freddie beat cancer--it all goes to Freddie, who is Karens foster for GGBR.

I think that is all the news----Brudder Elwood has been real quiet out here on the drool--I am thinking I need to give him a poke--

Drool to all in need--hopefully I didnt miss anyone--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake