[Dailydrool] It's Penny's birthday, sort of

TONY KENCZEWICZ akenczewicz at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 24 08:36:26 PDT 2011

It is my beautiful Penny's birthday. I said sort of in the subject line because when I checked her records it wasn't clear if she was born at the middle of March or the beginning of April.

I became Penny's ever-loving slave on the fourth of July three years ago. She was a rescue from Utah Friends of Bassets. At the time they seemed to be a little reluctant to let mr adopt from so far away but am I so very grateful that they deemed me worthy of being a slave to my precious little girl. She along with Bubba and now Super Cooper are the loves of my life and as dear to me as any human could be. Maybe even more so.

So happy birthday to by little girl. I lone you more and more each day.

Heart and health healing BHMHE (drool) to all in need. I regret that there are just too many in need this month to address you all.

Oh by the way. I feel that I was visited by Elder Clara the night that it was posted that she went to the bridge. I was out of town for training and after I learned of her passing I felt low and missed my guys something fierce. While I was in bed trying to sleep I felt the presence of a hound in my hotel room. To this day I believe it was Clara telling me everything was OK and my buds were fine as she made her way to the

Sent from my iPhone