[Dailydrool] Demanding Hounds

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu Mar 24 12:54:23 PDT 2011

Yesterday the boyz did not eat their breakfast...(they haven't been all week, I assume because it is starting to warm here) anyhoow, they have been eating their breakfast bowl at dinner. That is until last night when they continued to bark, and bark and raise all kinds of hell. I finally told my mom to try and put some green beans into their food, since they are used to getting kibble and green beans at night.  So my mother did that and they both watched her intently and barking but more as a hurry up bark.  Once she sat their bowls back down they gave her this look like "finally!" and then quitely ate their dinner.
Some peoples hounds...LOL

Michele Momma to the demanding Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt "I'm tired of eating my breakfast at dinner"
Ruger "You think that this is  an appropriate dinner?"
Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...