[Dailydrool] Transport Help for a Special Needs Basset

froggie froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 24 21:42:27 PDT 2011

We are trying to get Miss Emily to her new home this Saturday, 26 March. We have just TWO legs to fill and so are begging :)  We need Nashville, TN, to Athens, GA (she will be in Nashville around 9 AM), and then Birmingham, AL, to Montgomery, AL.  If you can help, please email Susan at bluegrassbassetresq at yahoo.com or call 270-305-1511.  If paying for gasoline is the only thing holding you up from volunteering, we'll chip in!!!

This is a repeat adopter and a hard to place dog so we are really trying to make this happen!

Susan and the Hoptown Bassets + 2
Murphy, Jeremiah and Sweenie  + Grandma and Gwendolyn
www.bluegrassbassetrescue.org