[Dailydrool] Jade. and Jasmin with Lilly and Justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Mar 25 03:13:16 PDT 2011

Good afternoon all and healing drool to all in need.

This is Jade and her sister Jasmin woofing in, we are sending get well
and stay well drool to Winston ,Crackers ,Princess , Beau ,Pierre and
Miss Penelope. My sister Jasmin got the bird the other day but yesterday
was my turn. Instead of eating it though I brought it inside as a gifty
for the slaves, placing it on one of the pillows. Hope the slaves
enjoyed it. Our brother and sister PW Justin and Lilly woofed in from
the Bridge to say that all the hounds have whipped themselves into a
frenzy of anticipation as Queen Fey Fey and her royal committee both old
and new have decided they are going to have a Barn Dance and Barbecue
with those wonderfully big Texas Steaks been served to meet and greet
the newest arrivals ATB on Sunday including Xaxa, Norma Jean, Sadie,
Abby, Elmo, Basil, Grace,

Jasper and Skinner, who have all arrived safely ATB.

Jade and Jasmin we will ask our slaves to barbecue us girls one of those
big Texan Steaks, and then after eating you can forget about us dancing
as we will want to snooze.

Justin and Lilly ATB we are drooling big time just thinking about
Sunday.

Slaves William and Johnathan wishing all houndies and slaves an
interesting week end.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx