[Dailydrool] Da MomP

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 06:30:52 PDT 2011

Dis is Suzy speakin' on behalf of the Houndettes. We've failed. We've done
our best with trainin' the MomP but she proved this morning that she's
hopeless. Our yard is supposed to be bird free, bunny free, rodent free and,
most of all, SQUIRREL FREE! All of us do our part in patrolin' the perimeter
but memememe especially. I'm fast and loud and will scare the heck out of
anything that doesn't belong in our space. I've never caught anything but
I'm young and fast and have lots of opportunity. Well, this morning the MomP
finally came to let us out after we serenaded her with our most boootiful
song. But she wouldn't open the door when we got there. I saw it first!
There by the fence was a SQUIRREL carrying a tiny squirrel and I wanted it!
I did everything I could to get through the glass and the other Houndettes
did too but this stooopid woman! She refused to open the door! She waited
till that SQUIRREL got it's little squirrel to the other side of the fence
before she let us out. We coulda had a two fur one! We've failed. We haven't
totally given up hope and will continue to work on the old woman but she has
shown, yet again, that she's hopeless!

Suzy Q. Basset & the Houndettes
Jersey, Shadow, & Ginger