[Dailydrool] Molly the beagle

Dawn Gardner dawn at happyhoundpetservices.com
Sun Mar 27 09:49:57 PDT 2011

I feel like we just can't win here at the Gardner den.  Mostly I'm just
freaking out.  Molly, Annie's littermate (Annie was the one who died of bone
cancer right after Christmas) is showing similar signs to those Annie showed
right before she died - she is very sore in her hips.  I called her vet
(yes, on Sunday) and he said chances were extremely slim that they would
both get the same thing so close together, and that she may just have pulled
a muscle.  But I still want all the tests run, and he is going to do it for
me tomorrow.  I keep dwelling on the possible genetic component of cancer.

MOMMA IS FREAKING OUT.  Annie went to the Bridge, CJ still hasn't recovered
from his illness that almost sent him to the bridge, and now Molly is sick.
We could use a little
"It's-not-a-big-deal-momma-just-needs-to-calm-down-molly-is-fine" drool.
Extra emphasis on the "Molly-is-fine" part.  She's my little heart dog.  I
call her my happiness dog because she always makes everyone smile.  It seems
to be her number two goal in life, her number one goal to be sniff out and
eat all cookies, no matter how long they have been behind the refrigerator
or how much dust they have collected.

Thanks to the big houndies for drooling for the little beagle hound.

Dawn Gardner
Behavioral Consultant & Trainer
Happy Hound Pet Services
336-432-8715