[Dailydrool] Pawtunia needs some pledges. Woodburning on Houndsbay

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Sun Mar 27 10:16:42 PDT 2011

Hi there. It is me. Pawtunia, the current Mishgun Basset Queen. I have been
enjoying my year very much and have tried to work hard for da houndies
wherever I went..but MAY is coming and I gotta go back to Mishgun.and I
cannot go empty pawed. Last year I did a woofle, but I knows some of my
fwiends have something up their paws. Don't want to interfere, so we'll just
save that for another time..I have been thinking and thinking on how to get
a few bucks together. This is hard. Momcakes and Aunt feyfey were so much
better at it than I am.but a Queen's gotta do what a Queen's gotta do..so..
I thought hard on what people wanted BAD when I woofled and have applied the
LOOK for hours.and made her WOODBURN!!

Yes! I saw the bag FULL of tickets last year. The lucky winner sent a
picture of a bootiful boy hound named Albee. She slave is not fast, but she
finished him and sent him on his way to a very  happy slave. Who liked it so
much she said I could use Albee as my example this year! See it on
houndsbay, under Art and Pottery at:

http://dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=art
<http://dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=art&item=1301590644>
&item=1301590644

You do not get the woodburning of ALBEE. You get your favorite hound, or
favorite hound picture. Gotta have a clear, full front or full profile
picture. Hounds who are not all the same color work best. She will woodburn
it on your choice of either a cutting board or a wooden lazy susan with a
glass insert. (She only has two of those left...has not found more.) Folks
who have these treasure them!! She doesn't even have one for herself cause
folks bought the ones she did. This is your chance!!

Come on, help a little Queen out. I am very grateful to everybody who helped
me be Queen. I likes it and aspire to be a Pawever Queen. Please take a look
and bid.  Bidding ends Thursday nite. It woulda been Elder Clara's gotcha
day and is she slave's birthday. Spend some money and help the homeless
hounds of Mishgun.and GET A WOODBURNING OF YOUR HOUND.

QUEEN PAWTUNIA

(Now I'm going to start digging in her closets for stuffs to sell. SHHHHH.
Don't tell her.)