[Dailydrool] Pawtunia is digging.......Swarovski Basset Pin

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Sun Mar 27 12:06:51 PDT 2011

doG it is dark in her closet. SHHHH. Don't tell her about my listing her
stuff on houndsbay. I was looking for the lightswitch when I spotted one of
the little Swarovski Crystal Basset tac pins!! I sold em last year to help
me become Queen. Many nice Auntie's and Uncles have em.  They are good for
either!! They come in pretty velvet bags and have a booklet. Like you care
about those things. I say the little puppers should get their people to buy
em and then eat the bag and booklet. Do not eat the pin. That would be bad.

Ya might see some of these in woofles, cause I donated one or two, but this
is how you can be sure to get one. No reserve. I'm taken a chance here that
somebody will really like the pin!! It was all sparkly with even the little
bit of light that was in the closet.

http://dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=jewelry
<http://dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=jewelry&item=130159604
9> &item=1301596049

Thanks much. This is NOT my year..Once a Queen, always a Queen, but I can't
disgrace Momcakes or Feyfey....

Queen Pawtunia