[Dailydrool] da lesson of snarfing Annie

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Mar 27 14:24:43 PDT 2011

Ok it was a little chilly here today,  only 34 with Northeast  wind  but we
had SUN !!!!  so hubby is working so I decide to  take the two girls for a
ride , I decide that I want to go out to Mc Queens  apple orchard because
they have a bakery that makes the BEST home made pies  ever.  I go inside, but
I make sure the girls can stick their heads out the  window for fresh air,
there were two ladies in front of me and they were getting  double dip home
made ice cream cones  mmmmmmm gooood  so it's my turn  and I get my pie, pay
the nice lady , walk out side and this nice lady with the  ice cream cone
is admiring my       " BEAGLES  "  she turns to her elderly mother who is
sitting in the car and said   "  look mom, look at the beautiful BEAGLES  with
that as she turned  towards her mother,  my precious Evil Annie snarffed her
top dip of her  strawberry ice cream cone,  yep, she did I was witness to
it, that will  teach her to call you a BEAGLE !  I apologized    and got in
my  car and left and NOOOOOOOOOO   I did not offer to buy her another cone  !
that's what she gets for standing to close to my car with her ice cream
cone  and insulting my girls by calling them BEAGLES !

Marlene   Maggie Wags  ( I licked Annie's lips ) and Evil  Annie    (  I
like strawberry ice cream mom )