[Dailydrool] Queen Pawtunia is still at it....BASSET LOVE STAMP PIN AND BALL FOR Mishgun Basset Rescue

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Sun Mar 27 15:50:11 PDT 2011

Me again, Queen Pawtunia
..not only have I been digging in my she slave’s
closets
..well, I visited the breeder slaves not too long ago and hunted in
Sharonslave’s
..Lookie what I found! A really neat pin of a Postage Stamp
with a basset!! It is all trimmed out in gold tone and says LOVE 22 over a
cute drawing of a basset!! So cute, so very cute. Like Stamps? LOVE bassets?
This is for you. While I was digging, I found a ball. I do not play wif
balls, but this one is pretty nifty. It is in the original packaging and is
2 ½ inches across. Says STAMP FUN on the top and the ball has two images of
a different basset stamp. Bid QUICK before Sharonslave figures out where her
stuff went

.

http://dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=jewelry
<http://dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=jewelry&item=130160894
1> &item=1301608941

Thank you. I gots some stuff to post over the next month or so. I’ll try to
do a variety! Please bid. I just can’t show up and embarrass myself.
Momcakes and Auntie Feyfey would be disgraced.

Queen Pawtunia