[Dailydrool] GLASS DISH FROM QUEEN PAWTUNIA...not actually QUEEN PAWTUNIA!

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Sun Mar 27 16:16:34 PDT 2011

It is me, Queen Pawtunia. I also snuck into my breederslave's china cabinet.
She won't miss this one plate, really. It would look real nice on your
table, use it for dessert or with some houndie cookies on it!! A clear glass
plate, 8 inches in diameter with a pretty black basset in the middle. I made
and oooops and typed in my name as the title. Queen Pawtunia is not for
sale. The dish is for sale!!

http://dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=homedecor
<http://dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=homedecor&item=1301612
979> &item=1301612979

The blue blankie behind it is not included, but you can buy one with the
Michigan Basset Rescue Logo at the waddle. (Shameless Cross Promotion) This
is the last item for this week. They are up on Thursday. Woulda been Elder
Clara's gotcha day and Is my slave's birfday. Give the paw hounds a giftie.

Thank you very much for looking and bidding. Help a little Queen help the
homeless houndies of Mishgun Basset Rescue while not disgracing Momcakes and
Auntie Feyfey.

QPT