[Dailydrool] Marley

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 27 16:40:10 PDT 2011

Miss Marley isn't feeling well and now we know why.  There is blood in her urine.  She will be going to the verspital tomorrow and will hopefully have nothing more than an infection.  She has been crabbier than usual of late.  She almost took off son #2's foot when he walked past the bed with her under it.  She is such a troll.  Marley is lumpy and grumpy but a good girl.  Someone has been having accidents and it is probably her.  The DH is sure it is one of the others since HIS girl would never do such a thing.  We are asking for a wee bit of drool for the vet to be able to find out what is wrong and for Marley to get meds and start feeling better.  So she can go back to being her normal crabby self.  The other girls would like that too.

And now it is time to answer the bellow.  Shelby wants a biscuit.  She always wants a biscuit.  One of these days she is going to trip me when I have the bag open and she will get ALL of the biscuits.  The other three are in the garden bellowing at the fiends (little dogs) who live next door.  I think I have a headache now.  Need a glass of something.

Drool to all who need some.  Maggie covered my pants with her special brew ealier.  Forgot and went to the store.  I looked like a basset belly that had been in a muddy garden.  Oh well, I was making a fashion statement.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Julie with Ninja, Marley, Maggie and Shelby, the Timex