[Dailydrool] MBR waddle wear 2011

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 27 18:24:16 PDT 2011

I just read the latest Bugler, and I noticed that the MBR waddle wear is for sale.  YEAH!!!!  Sorry, it is just that I was mom slave to Pierre (ATB), the model this year, and the art is just so beautiful and fitting.  I only ordered 75 shirts, in various sizes, so yes, there are more left to be bought.  YEAH!!!  Today is a happy day.
Pierre jr. had his first agility class on Sat., and I must say he did very well.  There was an over achiever cockerpoo who has a backyard training area ( a real A type) who was really good and really cute, but instead of "in"  the tunnel wanted to be "on" the tunnel.  Tunnel was Pierre's favorite as the others who threw treats in to lure the pets left bits for him to snack on, LOL.  He did me proud, and he worked off leash.  He and I are going to train a little bit more for fitness, privately, long over due for me, and even though he is pretty fit, but he could use to lose a couple of pounds.  (I need to lose more than a couple.) He did obedience on Fri. and Agility on Sat., and by Sat. evening, I have never seen him so TIRED, in a good way.
So sad for all the recent hounds to the bridge, and grateful for all the healing.
Drool is still flowing for all in need.
Jackie and the herd