[Dailydrool] Elder Clara repawts

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 27 18:35:28 PDT 2011

Dearest Elder Clara,
You have given me peace of mind and solace for so many reasons.  I know Fey Fey has done a wonderful job of handling the bridge, but every one needs an excellent assistant, especially with this most important job.  My heart was just warmed with the efforts you are doing to keep the gates closed, and your special attention to those  arriving is outstanding.  I know the Bridge is a busy place, but I sure hope you have a moment or two or three with my Pierre Louis up there.  He wants to spread basset love everywhere, and he was a most gentle hound.
Peace, love and drool
Jackie