[Dailydrool] Ooops. Pawtunia forgot one. Vintage 2002 Pam Tanzey shirt featuring Feyfey and Barney!

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Sun Mar 27 18:51:41 PDT 2011

It is me, Pawtunia. Some of you have noticed that I am no longer basset
hostess of the waddle my slaves created in 99 as penance for their flunking
foster on my 'dopted Uncle <*>,  BUT,  I am still the reigning Michigan
Basset Rescue Waddle Queen and have been thinking hard on how to raise some
money..hmmmmmn. What is in my blood??  Auntie Feyfey was basset hostess for
5 years, Momcakes did six. I put my she slave back to work hawking shirts in
Mishgun last May...hmmmmn..let me think.... HAWKING SHIRTS IN THE SPRING!!
My slaves had some very fine shirts made over the years, mostly with a
variety artists.and my she slave used to buy more than one every year.so..I
figure maybe I can raise some money for the homeless hounds of Mishgun by
stealin, er, RECYCLING!! That's it. RECYCLING!!  She won't notice.

SHHHH. The first is one of her favorites....2002 SHIRT featuring Feyfey and
Grand Marshall Barney!!! This vintage shirt features the artwork of Pam
Tanzey. It was carefully done to look like one of Pam's pictures and
required fancy separation work to produce. An extra layer in the printing
process used has the design looking pawfect today. Auntie Pam cleverly put
the likeness of Feyfey being carried by a pack of beach bound hounds. Look
for Grand Marshall Barney in his crown. Did you join the Drool too late to
get this shirt? Work hard and manage to ruin yours? Love it so much you need
a spare? This is your chance. Might have been worn a couple times. Great
condition. Heck, this is what I do...sell shirts in the spring. Size XL

Don't tell her! I am eyeballing a few more over the next month or so and
gotta be able to get em out of her closet...SHHHHHH. Hawking shirts. It is
what I do. I thinks maybe Feyfey would be proud of me.

QPT