[Dailydrool] Saying Goodbye to Shelby

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 27 23:03:06 PDT 2011

Tonight is Shelby's last night with us. Actually its the last night in our home. We begin the journey from So Cal to Colorado bright and earlier. I say we because I will be traveling with my friend and Shelby to their final destination while the boys stay behind with the DH.

I have no doubt in my mind that Shelby will forever be loved and spoiled like all bassets -or all dogs for that matter- should be, but we will miss her. Rambo especially, they would always play at night and snuggles. Even the DH gave in and would hold her like a baby on the couch and she would eat it up.

So tonight the boys say goodbye to Shelby and off she goes to her forever home.

We will miss you Shelbs

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)