[Dailydrool] Drooling on...

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 13:50:14 PDT 2011

I'm so glad Crackers is home & feeling better. When our babies get sick, I
know that I fall to pieces with worry. I found out the type of Cushings that
Miss Cleo has. It is in the pituitary glands in her head. They ordered the
medicine & I take her in Wednesday to get her started. I hope we won't have
much adjusting to get it right. Poor little thing drinks so much water she
looks like she could float away sometimes and her skin is so dry with hair
falling out. Bless her heart.

Margaret, my hound puppy sympathy is coming your way for little Fergus! My
Quincy (almost 8 months) has a boundless supply of energy (that I wish I
could channel) & no one really to play with until I get home. And those
little puppy piranha teeth, those are like little saw blades! Quincy has a
very bad biting habit that I'm really working to break him from. Not only is
the chewing horrific, but when he gets excited & wants to play, he starts
chewing on me. And some bites hurt more than others! I don't wear a bra
around the house & somehow Quincy always seems to hit the mark. Ouch!

--
Vicki Kerns
**