[Dailydrool] Basset Rescue of Puget Sounds Needs Help With Two Bonded Pairs

Joni Thomas fredehound at comcast.net
Mon Mar 28 15:33:00 PDT 2011

Basset Rescue of Puget Sound is in desperate need of foster homes or forever homes. We have two bonded pairs of females on 7yrs & 8yrs and the others are 9yrs. All are house broken and very well behaved, not to mention adorable. We also have a 5 yr old girl that is coming that was dumped at a vet's off because the owner didn't want to pay for surgery. She is having her surgery today and will be recovering at my house for a few days then will be looking for a foster or forever home. Please if you are interested in fostering or adopting go to our website www.adoptabsset.net and fill out a foster or adoption application. The two pairs of seniors are wonderful girls and would just love a nice home and someone to love them forever. If you have never considered adopting a senior or older Basset, it is so rewarding and they have so much love give. Both pairs are posted on our website if you would like to check them out.

Joni Thomas
The Terrific Thomas Hounds
Fred  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/739990
Earl   http://www.dogster.com/dogs/739999