[Dailydrool] Eva and her new kidney is back

Eva DeVaughn babynugs2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 17:47:45 PDT 2011

Just wanted to let everybody know i am back in the swing of things. I had surgery a month ago and things are going well now. When they did the surgery at first the kidney did not work and my heart went out of rhythm again. They put a stint in to make the kidney work they think there was a blood clot in the way. They gave me meds for the heart because they did not want to take the paddles to me like i have had done before.  I was just real tired for a while after the surgery, it was the meds. My donor Sandy Fryman is doing good. She was in alot of pain the first week but said she would do it all over again. She was i more pain then me which made me feel horrible.
  I want to thank everybody for all the cards, gifts and emails. It was so nice to hear from everybody especially the original Droolers that i have not spoke to in years. I have not read all of my emails yet. Sandy said she got some of the nicest cards from Droolers and is going to join the Drool once she gets every thing in order.
Just wanted to keep every body posted.
Thanks again,
Eva