[Dailydrool] Bassadors Rule! and Drool!!

Beth teddyandizzy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 16:44:13 PDT 2011

Melody -
I haven't posted in a loooong time but I had to tell you about my Teddy, a
Bassador.  I adopted him from OBR 8 years ago when he was probably about a
year old.  I tell people he's a designer breed. He has all the sweetness of
a Basset but really wants to please like a Lab. I call him my velcro boy
because I can take him to the park and let him go.  Sometimes he goes
sniffing a little bit with Izzy, but he always wants to be near me so I
never worry about him running off. If you want to see a picture of Teddy
(and he is a big boy at 80 lbs.), check out "The Lives and Loves of Teddy
and Izzy" at http://teddyandizzy.blogspot.com/. I haven't written much there
either in awhile but Teddy is featured at the top.

Hoping to see old friends in Mishgun in May.
peace, love, drool to all in need (and who isn't?)
Beth
&Teddy&Izzy