[Dailydrool] Basset puppy on Pioneer Woman blog!

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Mon Mar 28 16:27:57 PDT 2011

Have all of you discovered the Pioneer Woman blog?

It's wonderful.  Funny, real, rich, fascinating.  And  award-winning.  (And
she wrote a New York Times bestseller cookbook based  on it.)

But it's mostly wonderful, funny, real, rich, and fascinating because of
her basset hound Charlie.  Oh, how she knows (and appreciates) the  breed!
Go to the blog, and hunt for "Charlie" posts, and I swear you'll  think she
was writing about your houndie baby.  She takes great pictures,  too.  (And
she has a children's book based on him coming out in April, I  think,
"Charlie the Ranch Dog.")

Anyway, today's post has a surprise -- she just got a basset puppy, named
Walter.  So now we'll be able to watch him grow up, too.

Here's the link to the post introducing Walter.

_Click  here: It Happened One Night | Confessions of a Pioneer Woman | Ree
Drummond_ (http://thepioneerwoman.com/blog/2011/03/it-happened-one-night/)

Best,
Beth H. (Duchess ATB and Blueberry ATB)