[Dailydrool] Miss Marley

A. Woodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Mon Mar 28 23:06:18 PDT 2011

We are sorry to hear that Marley has a nasty bladder infection and double
ear infections, no wonder she is crabby!  Our Sister Anna gets UTIs and ear
infections both at the drop of a hat, so I give her two things with each
meal - a Cranberry Extract capsule and an Olive Leaf Extract capsule.  It's
been nearly a year since I started doing this, and she has not had either
infection return.  Both can be purchased at Wal-Mart in the supplements
area, or at any Health Food store, and both are very inexpensive.  I don't
know if they would work as well for Marley as they do for Anna, but they're
so cheap it might be worth a try once she is off her antibiotics.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net