[Dailydrool] Me Deerest Dahlin Colt

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 21:00:38 PDT 2011

Me hab missed youz turriblee.  Me long fur da day dat we moob closer to me Lub
ob me life.  Momma sed two years, now her sez mabee tree. Dis is so no fair!  Herz
sed me hafta wate until da sumptin bout we houz markit.  Dunno wat da meen but
it still be no fair to we.  Me look in da moohlah pots an dey EMPETEE!   Wunner if a tank
ob gas git me der frum Cawlyfunya?

Hep!  Mememe need hound train to git to me lub, to share da wunnerful Colt kisses an
snuggleez.  Enny houndee goin dat way???  Juss sen mememe an emale.

oh wate!  Wen dat two legger grandbabee come beck?  Me can no leeb doughz days.
Da crumbz an more an more an more crumbz.  Why Dahlin youz shud be here on doughz
days.  You juss eat an eat an eat, speshully wen da Momma an Lizzie cooking.  Why der
were pizza, bread, cookeez an nanner bread crumbz all obber da kitchun.  Day cook fur
two day an it were juss rite fur me.  Me shure be gwad dat Lizzie hab da glooten an milk
allergeez cuz dat me it be feest time  (Peeeee-U Nelly Belle!  Dat be Elder Clara gas bomb
youz juss let go ob...gagggg, coughhhh, ugggghhhhh)   Now me lostess me trane ob thinkin.

Me lub you Colt,  Mwahhahahahaha
Sadee Maye Youz Sweet Honeydew Melon

Don't forget your Basset Pin Cushions
www.elderclarafabulousfreddie.com
Please Visit Freddie's Cancer Treatment Fundraiser Page:
http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/FabulousFreddie/golden-gate-basset-rescue-inc