[Dailydrool] Crackers vet visit

Kr1204 kr1204 at aol.com
Tue Mar 29 07:58:04 PDT 2011

Yesterday, Crackers and I went to see Dr. Robyn-exactly one week after I took him in for vomiting. Now, you would think that in the previous week having been starved overnight, blowing up like a balloon, suddenly rushed into surgery and waking up with a big owie, rushed off to another vetspital where he was poked, prodded, had a tube down his nose, stuck with needles, hung around death's door for? a day and then came home to a carefully?monitored diet and lots of pills that the last thing he would be happy about would be returning to the initial start of his odessy. Crackers was overjoyed to see the staff and they were all coming in and making a huge fuss over him. His butt waggle went into high gear when Dr Robyn came in. She got down on the floor to give him some loving and he promptly informed her that she had some cookies in her scrubs pocket! He got those. Then after drawing some blood, he informed Nikki the vet nurse that he was due another cookie by sitting in front of her drooling and looking over to the counter where the cookies are stored. He got another cookie. We decided that I could start transitioning him back to regular food since he was being a "cookie monster" again. Thursday we go back to get the stitches out and to see how many more cookies he can score.
Kathy with Crackers, Loki and Jordan and Drummer and Gracie the houseguests