[Dailydrool] New Meetup Site Listing

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 08:55:43 PDT 2011

For quite awhile now, I have wished for some regular types of "meetups"
where Basset Hound lovers and their Houndies could get together
occasionally. I remember the "Waddles" from a few years ago and it's always
fun to see people and their beloved babies at the Brookside Snake Saturday
Parade every year, but it always makes me wish for more. I love meeting all
the hound lovers and their dogs. It's a great way to socialize for everyone.
So I have started a "Meetup Group" at
http://www.meetup.com/Kansas-City-Basset-Hound-Meetup-Group/. I think it
would be fun on occasion to meet at a dog park for hound playtime and maybe
a picnic or cookout somewhere; maybe even at my house as I have a big fenced
yard and the dogs could all safely play. If anyone else would enjoy this
type of activity, please join and we can start some discussions and play
around with some ideas. Hoping to meet you all soon. ~Vicki Kerns, Cleo,
Quincy, and Pongo ATB

--
Vicki Kerns
**