[Dailydrool] allergies & Itchies

A. Woodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Tue Mar 29 09:40:58 PDT 2011

Have you tried using Revolution on the girls?  It's a squirt it on the back
type flea and tick medication which ALSO has their heartworm meds in it.
The Vet recommended it for Gracie when we got her, she had mange and he said
to use it for a month or two because it would kill anything and everything
on her skin including the mange mites.  And he said you don't need to give
her any heartworm meds the months you use it because it's already in the
Revolution.  We used to use Frontline Plus and this is a bit more expensive
until you factor in the cost of both meds, and then it is actually cheaper.
I like it and have all the dogs on it.  Ask your Vet if he thinks it would
bother her.

Miss Holly is having horrible allergy problems this year, just terrible, and
I feel so bad for her.  Am doing everything I can think of but it's just
working so-so this year.  We do not do steroids either, I had a cat who died
of cancer that was from taking steroids.  Not doing that again.

Hope you are doing better Marlene, you've been awfully quiet lately.  How
are your owies doing that you got from your fall at the bank (I think it was
the bank)?

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net