[Dailydrool] TSBHR BoardWaddle

irescue2 at comcast.net irescue2 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 29 10:39:04 PDT 2011

Another TSBHR BoardWaddle update!
We will have proxy bidding available for our Pawction again this year.
The items are being loaded onto our site for viewing as I write this.
A very unique item is to have your hound's photo displayed on our
TSBHR merchandise trailer as part of the new photo wrap that will
be installed.  Spaces are limited so bid early - bid often!  We also
have many other great items, including a one-of-a-kind scuplture of
the parade truck full of Tri-State hounds, created for us by artist Linda Renner.

Of course the Olympics will be held as usual on Friday afternoon, followed by the
dinner/Pawction.  We've managed to reduce the cost of Friday night's Dinner/Pawction
to $20 per person, and the Tri-State store will have some great new merchandise for
sale- A gorgeous Easter flag, some great garden stones, cute-as-can-be birthday Bassets
and a beautiful new messenger bag will be among the items - get yours Friday night before
they sell out!  And of course we'll have plenty of the 2011 BoardWaddle shirts available.

The parade on Saturday will feature all the Bassets, with short leggers Grand Marshalls Sunny and Moose
joined by long legger Grand Marshall Meadowlark Lemon!  All are welcome to the picnic following the parade,
where we'll have lots of great artists and craftspeople, dog related vendors, other rescues on hand, and delicious food vendors. And of course the newly stocked Tri-State merchandise store.  Enter your hound in one of the Basset games, or the costume contest, and eat and shop and visit with friends.

If you haven't made your reservations, do so now!
See you at the "Waddle!

irescue2 at comcast.net
856-678-1105

"there is nothing so rewarding as ending a life of suffering
without ending a life"