[Dailydrool] Allergies!

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 11:53:46 PDT 2011

Marlene - I understand about the allergies. Finally having had my Cleo
tested (they couldn't do food but every other allergen), she is allergic to
dust mites, mold mites, flea bites & cat dander (oh great, another strike
against my poor old 14-year-old cat). Plus lately with her Cushings, her
skin is so dry & patches of hair have been falling out, and she has no hair
at all on her belly anymore. Hopefully, the new Cushings meds she'll start
on tomorrow won't affect her allergies and we are also starting her on
specialized allergy serum that they created as a result of the testing. I'm
at least thankful that she's not allergic to weeds or grasses. I've tried so
many foods but I'll try what you listed & see if it helps. Can't hurt.

--
Vicki Kerns
**