[Dailydrool] Bassadors and other mixed breed bassets

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 12:48:51 PDT 2011

Recently on Craigslist here in Hawaii, two different half basset litters have
been advertised--bassadors and basset-collies. I have been puzzling over the
logistics of these crosses. Does the basset climb up on a stepladder?

I've also noticed when meeting basset mixes at the dogpark in the past, that a
large number of the mixes seem in my imagination to get the body of the basset
hound and the head of the other breed. (I have met a pit-basset and a bassador).
Has anyone else noticed this or is it truly my imagination? Val