[Dailydrool] Ben's droolin up a storm

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Tue Mar 29 19:19:04 PDT 2011

Been reading the drools to Ben, so he knows what is going on, and he is so
sad to hear about all those needing his gourmet drool.  So he has been
eating  yummies so he will have enough to go around.  It is going out  to Miss
Marley, hoping that there is nothing real serious with her, and that the
blood in the urine is just from an infection, and that she will become less
crabby when it clears up.  It is also going out to Molly and her mom  slave.
Molly will be fine drool is on the way for her  and Molly.  Lastly it is
going out to Chris Bly, that her back will  heal in enough time to et the
houndies to the vet.  Also be careful drool  going out to Chris, so that she
will be more careful in the future and not rush  things.  Backs take some time
to heal.  I know, as I have had  problems.

Douglas and Ben