[Dailydrool] tooth drool needed!

Wendie Prince houndsabound at att.net
Wed Mar 30 11:04:59 PDT 2011

HI all,

I have been speaking with Debbie,  Elwood, Jake and Sister Daisy's mom, and
she was back at the dentist today to have more work done.

They pulled one last week and the infection is still raging,  Deb is in a
lot of pain and was due to go back tomorrow to see what was going on, as
obviously, pulling that last tooth did not fix her aching mouth,  but the
pain and infection has been so bad, she went in today.

I don't do teeth,  I can faint at talking about them,  have been under 10
yrs. of orthodontia care when I was young and each time we moved,  (Dad in
army) they had a different way to fix my mouth.  (Military dentists are the
worst, IMO)  I so understand where Debbie is, the frustration and the pain.
At this point, I do not even think she is concerned with pain, just fix the
dang thing,  pull it or fix it.   JUST FIX IT!!!!

If you all could send more drool her way,  I know it will help.  She will
probably not be on the computer till later this evening, if at all.  I hope
they give her some good drugs to send her off to sleep for a good 20 hours.

AM sure the boys and Sister Daisy will help Wayne out with caring for her.

A little drool will help that much more.

Thanks everyone!

Wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org> www.seniorhoundsabound.org