[Dailydrool] Marley is feeling better.

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 30 20:04:41 PDT 2011

Marley feeling better!!!  She is no longer peeing so much blood.  We can tell she feels better.  She is still her crabby little self.  Marley even wanted to get into the truck again.   I took her to the vet in the truck on Monday.  It is so much fun pushing a big basset butt into a truck you almost need a ladder to get into.  Not a very good BUV but the boys had the car so the truck was it.  I am so happy that she is better.  She still has lots of antibiotics to go but they are working.  I am so grateful.  Thank all of you for the drool.  It really does work.  The ears are better too.  The sink is gone.  The stinker is still here, just less stinky.  I love her grumpy old self.  She talks to us every day and has a crabby fit before her meals.  She growls under the bed.  The Marley we know and love is a happy girl.

We are all sleepy so we are ending sleepy drool and lots of snooters.  Ninja, Marley, Maggie and Shelby with the piggy kitty boys(who keep eating out of the bag)