[Dailydrool] Pawtunia woofs

Dawn bassetslave at comcast.net
Wed Mar 30 21:19:59 PDT 2011

It is me. The short one. Queen Pawtunia. The nice stuffs I got on Houndsbay have listings that end tonight. If ya didn't already look, could ya, please?  I got she slave willing to do a wood burning, two nice pins. One comes with a matching ball! Seriously. Such a deal!  There is a pretty little plate....and a vintage shirt which Auntie Pam Tanzey did like a decade age. It has feyfey being carried by a bunch of handsome hounds, including Grand Marshal 2003, the inestimable Barney Berthelot! All da moolah goes to Mishgun Basset Rescue.

I just can't show up wif and embarrass feyfey and Momcakes. Thanks for lookin.

If ya don't see anything you like, well, I gots more for next week. Wait till you see what I got up my paw. Yes, there wi be another vintage shirt. Her closet is not safe!! (....and neither is HIS!!!)

Q. Pawtunia

Sent from my iPhone