[Dailydrool] liver treat recipe from long ago?

Michele H. micheyellow at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 30 23:04:22 PDT 2011

Hello,  I found a few liver-treat recipes on the DailyDrool site and was
wondering if one was the famous "liver treat" recipe talked about loonnngggg ago
on the DD?    Under a cobweb in my brain, I'm thinking there was a tv series,
Breed All About It, and one of the scenes had a human making or feeding those
liver-treats?  And some folks here on the list mentioned that while making the
recipe, the whole house STUNK (to a human nose) but the bassets were in *heaven*
due to the aroma?  Is it a "free" recipe or is there an author or cookbook
needing to be cited?  Just want to give credit where credit is due.  Thanks very
much,  Michele