[Dailydrool] Challenge error

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 5 10:34:41 PST 2011

I had the same issue when I was trying to vote on IE yesterday.  I finally gave up
and used Google Chrome.

I did have some thoughts as to why we pulled so far ahead of W.F.A.
1.  The site computer was not able to process the votes fast enough.
2.  Maybe all the emails we are sending to family and friends are working!
3..  Is it possible the other rescues in Arkansas be helping us out?  Maybe they are a bit
frustrated with Wynn winning all the time.

I have been following Wynn on facebook.  They were pushing the vote but there has
been nothing in quite a while.  I know sneaky but I get it from my bassets!  They counter
cruise, I facebook cruise.  Bwahahahahaha

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang with our Fabulous Freddie
Volunteer/Foster for Golden Gate Basset Rescue
Please Visit Freddie's Cancer Treatment Fundraiser Page:
 http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/FabulousFreddie/golden-gate-basset-rescue-inc
Vote for Ozark Mountain Basset Rescue in the 2011 Shelter Challenge:
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3