[Dailydrool] Naughty Girls

Sherrilyn panama_jacques at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 6 23:05:10 PST 2011

OMG...I've got the original naughty girls in Isabella and Lola! Their destruction skills are legendary. They sure keep me on my toes, because just when I think I've outsmarted them, they prove me wrong. A few of the major things they've ruined:
- GPS
- Christmas ornament from Italy
- nativity from Colombia
- nativity from Guatemala (and the replacement baby Jesus)
- decoration from Argentina
- rug from Afghanistan
- multiple shoes
- my face (I have a permanent scar on my cheek from one of Lola's tantrums)
- my maid (who has had been bitten twice)

Lola cracks me up with her creativeness. Last week, I carelessly left the pantry door open while I was out of the kitchen. Some time later, I was getting ready to leave the house and I couldn't find Lola in any of her usual spots. I finally found her in her crate. She had grabbed a liter box of milk out of the pantry, dragged it to her crate, chewed a hole in the side, and was happily lapping up the contents. She is one determined hound!

Cheers,
Sherrilyn with Isabella & Lola (the OEBE Mexican mavens of mayhem)