[Dailydrool] Naughty Bassets

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Mar 7 18:59:49 PST 2011

Momma here---Gail I was sure glad to hear the Da Brudder is not alone on eating piture frames on the wall. I remember that day oh so well--a hound not in sight, this horrible chomping sound coming from the other room---picture askew on the wall--corner of the frame gone---yes--a red letter day in the world of Da Brudder.
Actually, Charles, my first basset was the worst--as I read all the wonderfully funny posts of everyone, I am sitting here going yup, Charles did that, and that, and that------but the box of Exlax Charles ate was a classic--all 30 of those chocolate foil wrapped things stolen out of a suitcase. Doc's comment to that one was Oh Shit--I said not yet--but we are expecting it--------- Charles opened the refrigerator and sucked down a bowl of beef stew--never did figure out how he got the door open--there was nothing in the house that was Charles proof.
Charles taught me alot about the evil side of a basset------Elwood just continues.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,