[Dailydrool] Naughty Bassets

Michael Moore divlog at msn.com
Tue Mar 8 09:35:07 PST 2011

Muldoon here.  Dadperson has related all of these stories.  I am so pleased to hear of all the hounds who reinforce solid understandings of Basset Rule 1, “It is mine.” and Basset Rule 2, “It is mine if I want it, otherwise follow Rule 1.”    Slaves are slow and require constant reinforcement.   We go out of our way to reinforce solid training.  We are grateful to the Drool who continues to document all of the training provided by we.  Muldoon out.